Hanna After School Program
Hanna Center's After School Program not only offers homework time with tutoring and mentoring from Purdue and Ivy Tech students, but also provides children with fun, structured activities that are fun, educational, diverse, and help foster a strong sense of community and self.
Time: 2:45 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
Lafayette School Corp Calendar
Hanna Community Center
2000 Elmwood Ave Suite A
Transportation Available from Vinton, Glen Acres, Murdock, Oakland, Saint Lawrence, Miller, and Sunnyside.
We offer a wide range of activities for the kids that include the following;
- Homework and Tutoring
- Daily Snack
- STEM Activities with Purdue
- St. Elizabeth School of Nursing Healthy Presentations
- Purdue Veterinary School "This is How We Role" program
- PFCU Financial Wellness Program
- Junior Achievement
- Being Active by Turning Pointe Academy
- Yoga by Miss Shari
- Healthy Kids Program presented by IMHC
- Arts and Crafts
- Games and Special Activities
Call us at 765-742-0191.
If interested in enrollment, please fill out this FORM
IMHC - Coalition Director for the Health Initiative Program
Youth Programs Director
Lead Youth Counselor
After School Counselors